Kang finished with two hits

Здесь размещены размерные таблицы и вспомогательная информация
wh3171

Kang finished with two hits

Сообщение wh3171 » 21 фев 2020, 14:10

BOSTON -- A couple of bounces worked out well for the Detroit Tigers, ending their very successful visit to Fenway Park.Miguel Cabrera hit a tiebreaking home run in the ninth inning that skipped off the top of the wall and into Bostons bullpen, lifting the Tigers to a 4-3 victory over the Red Sox on Wednesday for a three-game sweep.Boston was the last major league team to be swept in a series of any length this season.I guess if youre a Red Sox fan, a couple bounces went our way, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. I look at it as Miggy hit the ball 385 feet into the wind, a ball without the wind that would have gone into the bullpen with ease.Rookie Michael Fulmer had another solid start, giving up three runs on seven hits with three strikeouts and no walks in 7 2/3 innings. He took a one-hop grounder off his pitching shoulder, but stayed in the game.I think we did get a little bit fortunate with the Fulmer thing, Ausmus said.James McCann also hit a solo homer, and Victor Martinez had four singles, a walk and drove in two runs for Detroit, which has won five of seven in its recent climb in the AL Central.Xander Bogaerts and Dustin Pedroia hit solo homers for the Red Sox, who lost for the fifth time in six games to complete a 4-5 homestand.Cabrera hit his 21st homer off recently acquired closer Brad Ziegler (0-1). The right-hander was surprised the ball carried out.I just kind of watched it in the air, it looked like it just kept getting further and further away, Ziegler said. I was, `What in the world? I didnt think he hit it that good.Bruce Rondon (4-2) got one out for the win. Justin Wilson got three outs for his first major league save because closer Francisco Rodriguez wasnt available after working the past two days.Ausmus said afterward that Rodriguez was away from the club tending to a personal issue. He expects him back Friday.In the seventh, Fulmer gave up a solo homer to Bogaerts leading off and was hit by Jackie Bradley Jr.s grounder on the top of the right shoulder.The Red Sox chased Fulmer in the eighth, tying it on Betts RBI triple when center fielder Tyler Collins took a bad route and missed a diving attempt.McCann made it 3-1 in the sixth, hitting a drive that caromed off a billboard above the Green Monster seats.Before his previous two starts, the 23-year-old Fulmer had a string of eight straight when he allowed one or no runs. He mixed mostly a fastball in the mid-90s mph with a sharp sider to keep the majors top-scoring team to one run over the first six innings.Im just enjoying the big leagues right now, he said. Obviously when the season started I didnt expect to be in this position.Boston starter Eduardo Rodriguez allowed three runs and nine hits in 5 1/3 innings.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: OF J.D Martinez (broken elbow) started a rehab assignment with Triple-A Toledo on Tuesday night, going 1 for 5 with an RBI. . Minor league pitcher Drew VerHagen has been shut down for the rest of the season after a setback in his recovery from thoracic outlet syndrome. Hes expected to have surgery in early August.Red Sox: Closer Craig Kimbrel had a bullpen session. Manager John Farrell said hell have a rehab assignment Saturday with Triple-A Pawtucket. After that, its uncertain if hell be activated right away. It could be as few as one, Farrell said. Itll be dependent physically on how Craig feels. . C Ryan Hanigan was still only available on an emergency basis after being scratched Tuesday with flu-like symptoms. . 1B Hanley Ramirez had the day off.THATS A STRIKECollins did have a nice throw, nailing Sandy Leon attempting to score on a flyball from medium-deep center to end the third.UP NEXTTigers: Off Thursday before opening a three-game home series versus Houston. LHP Matt Boyd (1-2, 4.63 ERA) is set to start against Astros RHP Collin McHugh (7-6, 4.18).Red Sox: Begin an 11-game West Coast trip Thursday, with the first of four against the Los Angeles Angels. Boston LHP David Price (9-7, 4.51) hopes to rebound from two straight mediocre starts. Cheap Nike Cortez Shoes China . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Stan Smith Sneakers Wholesale . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/air-max-97-online-outlet.html .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Wholesale Air Force 1 China . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Discount Yeezy 350 v2 . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. PITTSBURGH -- Joey Votto is having one special finish to the season. So good even he isnt sure it can continue for much longer.Votto celebrated his 33rd birthday with four hits, including a home run, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the collapsing Pittsburgh Pirates 8-7 on Saturday night.Votto led off the ninth inning with his 23rd homer, a drive to right off Juan Nicasio that gave the Reds a two-run cushion. The 2010 NL MVP is hitting .427 in 51 games since the All-Star break and could become the first major leaguer to hit .400 in the second half since Ichiro Suzuki had a .429 average in 2004 with the Seattle Mariners.Its pretty unlikely, Votto said. Well see. Just mathematically, its very unlikely to hit .400 for such a long period.Reds manager Bryan Price, who was the Mariners pitching coach in 2004, believes Votto can follow in Ichiros footsteps.Joey is such a great hitter, Price said. He can hit the ball out of the ballpark, hit the ball all over the field and has such great plate discipline that he gets on base at a .430 clip. Its special when you see this kind of production over this period of time.The Pirates flickering hopes of a fourth consecutive postseason berth took another hit as they dropped 5 1/2 games back of St. Louis for the second NL wild card with their 10th loss in 12 games.When asked if he would call a meeting in an effort to spark his team, manager Clint Hurdle gave a terse answer.The one thing I do is when I talk to guys, I dont tell you I talk to them, he said.Francisco Cervelli hit a two-out RBI single in the ninth for Pittsburgh, but Tony Cingrani held on for his 17th save. With runners on first and second, Jordy Mercer bounced into a fielders choice for the final out.Brandon Phillips had three of Cincinnatis 15 hits, helping the Reds rally from an early 4-0 deficit for their second straight win following nine losses in 11 games. Tucker Barnhart drove in three runs.Phillips is hitting .365 (19 for 52) with four homers and 10 RBI in 14 games against the Pirates this season.The Reds jumped in front with three runs in thhe fifth against rookie reliever Trevor Williams (1-1).dddddddddddd. Scott Schebler had a bases-loaded walk before Barnhart made it 7-4 with a two-run double.Jung Ho Kangs two-run homer off rookie starter Robert Stephenson gave the Pirates a 4-0 lead in the third inning. Kang finished with two hits and three RBI.Pirates second baseman Josh Harrison left in the sixth inning after injuring his right groin while legging out a two-run double that got the Pirates within one at 7-6. He is 17 for 42 (.405) with six doubles during a 10-game hit streak.Josh Smith (3-1) got the win despite allowing two runs in 2 1/3 innings.Stephenson threw 43 pitches during a two-run first inning and made it through just three innings, getting tagged for four runs and five hits.Acquired in an Aug. 1 trade with Toronto and assigned to Triple-A Indianapolis, Drew Hutchison gave up four runs and eight hits in four innings in his Pirates debut.I liked the way guys pushed through, Price said. Were down 4-0. Were struggling to win games. We have to take a struggling starter out after three innings. Then here come the Reds with four runs to tie it, three runs to take the lead then the bullpen bent a little but got the job done.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: LF Starling Marte (back spasms) sat out for a fifth straight game and there is no timetable for his return.KUHL SET FOR RETURNPirates right-hander Chad Kuhl will return to the rotation Thursday night and start at Philadelphia. The rookie was originally supposed to start Saturday but the Pirates decided to give him a break after working 134 1/3 innings between Pittsburgh and Indianapolis this season.UP NEXTReds: LHP Brandon Finnegan (8-10, 4.17 ERA) will start Sunday in the finale of the four-game series. He is winless in his last three starts despite a 3.00 ERA in that span.Pirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (3-4, 4.07 ERA) has allowed a combined 10 runs in nine innings in his last two starts while going 0-1. ' ' '

Вернуться в «Подбор экипировки Warrior»